Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesdays with Joanne - Networking Decisions Made!

Hi All,

Sorry, I've been an "absent blogger" for the past weeks. But hey, "I'm back ..." (geez, not as in Polterguist, I hope!)

Already listed on the prestigious romancingtheblog.com, as a author link, I hope to be a guest blogger one of these days. Now that I have four books from Five Star, maybe they'll give me a listen. We'll see.

In future, I want to become a part of romancejunkies.com, to be listed as one of their authors, and hopefully a featured author, one of these days. We'll see on that one, too.

I'm still not wanting to go on MySpace because of the whole thing where you get a lot of "friends" that you might not want. I know it's a great way to get your name out there, but I'm still pondering this one.

As for being on squidoo.com, I'm still a participant, but I'm not really sure what you need to do to stay an active, high-on-their-involvement-scale participant. Don't know if these folks want to read about you, buy your books, or just chat it up with you re what you do, et al? I do know that you have to stay "active," I'm just not sure how do to that. Best investigate.

I've not blogged on WomenWritingTheWest, but should. This is a great writing organization, as is Colorado Romance Writers, and Romance Writers of America. My first allegiance is to Five Star, an imprint of Gale, a part of Cengage Learning! We're all in the Big Bad Writing Network, somewhere!!!

Back at ya soon ...

Jo(anne) Gregg Sundell

The Parlor House Daughter, 12/08
A...My Name's Amelia, LP summer/08
Meggie's Remains, 7/09

No comments: