Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesdays With Joanne - "Table for Five"

Hi All,

No, I'm not resurrecting last season's tv fare (pardon the pun), but extolling the virtues of "partners in crime and in romance!"

I've learned that I'm not alone...there are others out there...waiting and watching and writing...just like me. Other Five Star-Thomson Gale published authors in Colorado that is. How much fun is this! And guess what? The natives are friendly. Not only are these other writers friendly, but they're generous with their time and their ideas. We're sharing our marketing toys. I like this play group!!!

They are:
Leslee Breene - Leadville Lady
Beth Groundwater - A Real Basket Case
Janet Lane - Tabor's Trinket
Pat Stoltey - The Prairie Grass Murders

Please feel free to visit Beth Anne's Book Corner site at www.bethannesbookcorner.com/sign.html and check out their blurbs and covers. I'm very pleased to be counted among them.

Hey, there's more room at our table. BYOB(books)!!!!

Shalom,
Jo(anne)

No comments: