Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesdays with Joanne - "Going LARGE"

Hi all,

Yes, as we age we do go LARGE, but this is usually not of our own choosing. And all the duct tape in the world apparently doesn't want to hold up our sagging parts. Phooey! So much for living in the real world. I choose to visit the "unreal" world of writing where it's safe to go LARGE.

My second novel, A...My Name's Amelia, will be released at a future date in large print by Thorndike Press in either their Clean Reads or Wheeler Publishing lines. This gives a longer life to my hero and heroine, Amelia and Aaron, which makes me very, very happy.

All of this is yet another reason for me to opine the good deeds of Five Star - a part of Cengage Learning. From acquisitions to hardcover release, they are a great group with which to work. I am most fortunate to be published with them, sagging parts and all.

Jo(anne)

www.squidoo.com/historicalromancewriter
www.joannesundell.com

No comments: