Friday, December 7, 2007

Wednesday's With Joanne - HAPPY HANUKKAH!

Hi all,

I realize it's not Wednesday, but Friday. I just returned from the west coast, and then the east ... from the fires of California to the snows of Virginia. If only the two could meet, the left coast and the right ... perhaps then, all would be well.

Before the holidays come and go I wanted to wish one and all a Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas! I live in the Colorado Rockies and oy vey ... do we have snow today. It's beautiful but cuts into fun shopping trips to Denver for sure! Geez, maybe I'll have to bake gifts this year which means they won't be too well received. Where's Paula Dean when I need her?

I want to thank everyone who's signed up for my newletter this year, come to my signings, stopped for a chat, and actually bought my books. You guys are all the best. We all have romance in us, don't we?

I love you all a-latke! Ho Ho Ho!

Jo(anne)
www.squidoo.com/historicalromancewriter

No comments: